6-8 October 2019
22nd Asian Project Market
- A feature-length fiction film project at any stage of production
(Scenario stage, Pre-production, Production stage, Post-production stage)
- Projects completed before the APM 2019 are not eligible.
- Only those projects not fully financed are eligible.
- Projects without a director should be confirmed are not eligible.
Any applications arrived after the deadline will NOT be accepted
- Fill out the APM online application form in English.
- Submit a DVD or an online link of director's work.
In case of having difficulties to access the application page, please contact APM team.
(Details of Online Application Form)
- Director's Intentionabout 300 words
- Synopsisabout 400 words
- Log Line / Introduction (a maximum of 3 sentences)
- Treatment5-8 pages
- Production Schedule sample form available
- Director's Profileabout 200 words
- Producers and Production Company's Profileabout 250 words
- Either a DVD or online link of director's previous work.
Either a DVD or online link of the submitted project(only for the project in stage of production)
- English subtitle is required for non-English work.
- In case of DVD, please send it by the deadline (June 15) via courier mail with written project title and director's name.
Attn. Asian Project Market(APM) Team
Address 3rd Floor, BIFF HILL, Busan Cinema Center, 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-Gu, Busan 48058, Korea
- Representative (director & producer) of the project will be officially invited to APM.
- Selected projects will be provided with one-on-one meetings with film industry professionals.
- Selected projects will automatically be nominated for APM awards.
- At least 1 representative of the project is required to attend the APM.
- Project representatives are obliged to attend for the minimum period of three days during APM and participate in the meetings arranged by APM Team.
- Once a project wins any of the APM awards, the project should put the logos of Busan IFF and APM in the opening credits.