12-14 October 2021
24th Asian Project Market
- A feature-length fiction film script development, pre-production, production or post-production
- o Projects which are supposed to be completed before the APM 2021 are not eligible.
- Only those projects not fully financed are eligible.
- Projects without directors attached are not eligible.
Any applications arrived after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
(Details of Online Application)
- Director's IntentionUp to 300 words in full sentences
- SynopsisUp to 400 words in full sentences
- Log Line / Introduction (a maximum of 3 sentences)
- Treatment5-8 pages
- Production Schedule sample form available
- Director's ProfileUp to 200 words in full sentences OR a filmography
- Producers and Production Company's Profileabout 250 words
- Either a DVD or online link of director's previous work.
Either a DVD or online link of the submitted project (Only for a project in production stage)
- English subtitle is required for non-English work.
- In case of DVD, please send it by the deadline (June 15) via courier mail with written project title and director's name.
Attn. Asian Project Market(APM) Team
Address 3rd Floor, BIFF HILL, Busan Cinema Center, 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-Gu, Busan 48058, Korea
- Representative of the project will be officially invited to APM. (one round trip ticket, two accommodations and two accreditations for each project team)
- Selected projects will be provided with one-on-one meetings with film industry professionals.
- Selected projects will automatically be nominated for APM awards.
- At least 1 representative of selected project must to attend the APM.
- Project representatives are obliged to attend business meetings arranged by APM team.
- Once a project wins any of the APM awards, the project should put the logos of Busan IFF and APM in the opening credits.