26-28 October 2020
23rd Asian Project Market
Asian Project Market 2020
Due to the global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 23rd Asian Project Market (APM) will go virtual. Among the various and distinctive projects submitted from worldwide, we have selected 22 projects through strict judging process. You can see the information about APM 2020 projects Here
10:00-18:00, 26-28 October 2020 *GMT+9 (Korean standard time)
|Day 1||26 Oct.||10:00-18:00||1:1 Project meeting|
|Day 2||27 Oct.||10:00-18:00||1:1 Project meeting|
|Day 3||28 Oct.||10:00-18:00||1:1 Project meeting|
|16:00||Announcement of APM 2020 awards on APM official website & APM Facebook Page|
*Duration of each meeting slot: 30min with 10-minute break between meetings
*No lunch break
APM 2020 will be using online one-on-one meeting platform powered by b.square for virtual version. (Chrome or Safari is recommended for your participation.)
- If you would like to participate in virtual APM 2020 as an industry professional to discuss investment/co-production possibilities with representatives of APM 2020 official projects, please submit the [APM 2020 accreditation form] to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are approved as an industry guest through internal review, you can request meetings with the projects of your interest after signing up at the online platform powered by b.square.
Download Online Application Form for APM 2020
- Asian Contents & Film Market (ACFM) badge holders can access APM 2020 without submitting a separate application form. Upon completing your ACFM badge registration, the APM team will contact you about the APM registration process within a week.
Go to Asian Contents & Film Market Badge Registration
- ACFM Online Screening Service
- Visit Coming soon!
- ACFM badge holders can access the Online Screening website using the ID and password that was assigned when registering for their market badge.
- Festival Scope Pro
- Visit pro.festivalscope.com
- The members of Festival Scope Pro & APM 2020 registered guests can access the service.
- E-mail email@example.com
- Tel. +82 51-709-2234