09-11 October 2022
25th Asian Project Market
Official APM Project Participants
The selected projects will be provided with one-on-one meetings with film industry professionals during the APM event with among Asian Contents & Film Market and Busan International Film Festival.
- At least one representative (director/producer) must be present.
- Required to attend business meetings during the APM
Film Industry Professionals
- Individual Project Meeting
- Representatives from the film industry may apply for accreditation. If you would like to have a business meeting on investment or co-production with selected projects, please fill in the Guest Application Form and email us at email@example.com. After reviewing your professional credentials, we will provide you with the *Asian Contents & Film Market Badge. Guest Application Form
- * Asian Contents & Film Market is a comprehensive market designed to cover every aspect of film business including sales, acquisition, financing, development, location, production, and post-production. Asian Contents & Film Market is open to individuals, companies, various associations and organizations involved in film industry from all around the globe.
- Online Screening Service
- Asian Contents & Film Market badge holders have the benefit to access to the previous works of APM directors at the Online Screening Service. This service will help you to gain background knowledge about directors and their films, enabling more efficient and successful discussions regarding co-production, financing and acquisition. Furthermore, APM holds a partnership with Festival Scope to provide film professionals with an opportunity to meet APM projects as well as previous films of the directors via the Festival Scope website.
Contactapm@biff.kr / +82 51 709 2234